Lift & Escalator Removals
Because Liftout Ltd always employ the latest standards we always work to ensure your job is completed on time and within budget
Lift & Escalator Removals from the professionals
Liftout Ltd was established in 1990 with one specific aim in mind – to provide a safe, efficient and superior quality service to the lift and building industries. With intensive staff training Liftout Ltd are the professionals in this area.
Liftout specialises in Lift & Escalator Removals as well as the removals and installation of escalators and heavy plant machinery. We also provide a full range of ancillary services including:
Scaffolding and Cranage
At Liftout, all of our staff are highly trained, professional Lift & Escalator removal personnel, who follow strict training modules. All of our staff are directly employed by us and all of our engineers are NVQ qualified level and above.
We pay particular attention to Health and Safety and we work to all Construction Design Management Regulations.
We are a quality assured company, accredited to the British Standards: BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001.
Such accreditation confirms that systems are always in place to ensure our client receive a safe and efficient service.
Every project we undertake is personally supervised by one of our highly experienced Senior Management Team. Comprehensive Method Statements and Risk Assessments are supplied as a matter of course for each contract – at no extra cost! A full site survey – again at no extra charge – can also be provided if required
Over the years, Liftout has earned a reputation for safety, quality, service and value. A reputation which we believe is second to none in the industry – a reputation of which we are extremely proud.
Escalator removal & installation
- Providing all lifting equipment for lifting and hoisting escalators
- Supplying lifting beams, scaffolding (or towers) where required for lifting points
- Dismantling of escalators for removal
- Supplying all HGV transport and cranage as required
- Supplying and fitting lockable hoarding
- Providing the services of structural engineer as required
- Lift Strip Out and Removal
- Dismantling of the motor room and shaft equipment by means of unbolting and/or oxygen propane cutting
- Removal of all machinery, ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Supply and fitting lockable hoarding to lift entrances for protection as necessary
- Supplying scaffolding as required on request
- Dismantling by unbolting, oxygen propane cutting and/or grinding equipment
- Removal, installation and/or reposting of heavy plant machinery including difficult areas such as roof and basement levels
- Supplying HGV transport for collection and delivery of units to site.
- Liasing with Local Authorities for the arrangement of road closures, parking meter suspensions etc
“Your employees were dedicated, efficient, hard working, professional and friendly.
They are both individually and collectively a credit to your company and strengthen your already excellent reputation in our experience.”