- Lift Strip Out and Removal
- Dismantling of the motor room and shaft equipment by means of unbolting and/or oxygen propane cutting
- Removal of all machinery, ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Supply and fitting lockable hoarding to lift entrances for protection as necessary
- Supplying scaffolding as required on request
- Providing all lifting equipment for lifting and hoisting escalators
- Supplying lifting beams, scaffolding (or towers) where required for lifting points
- Dismantling of escalators for removal
- Supplying all HGV transport and cranage as required
- Supplying and fitting lockable hoarding
- Providing the services of structural engineer as required
- Dismantling by unbolting, oxygen propane cutting and/or grinding equipment
- Removal, installation and/or reposting of heavy plant machinery including difficult areas such as roof and basement levels
- Supplying HGV transport for collection and delivery of units to site.
*Liasing with Local Authorities for the arrangement of road closures, parking meter suspensions etc
Lift & Escalator Removals from the professionals
Liftout Ltd was established in 1990 with one specific aim in mind – to provide a safe, efficient and superior quality service to the lift and building industries. With intensive staff training Liftout Ltd are the professionals in this area.
Liftout specialises in Lift & Escalator Removals as well as the removals and installation of escalators and heavy plant machinery. We also provide a full range of ancillary services including:
- Scaffolding and Cranage
- HGV Transportation
- Security Hoardings
- Harris Fencing
Our highly trained and professional Lift & Escalator Removals personnel are all directly employed by us and between them have many years experience.
At Liftout, we pay particular attention to Health and Safetyand we work to all Construction Design Management Regulations.
We are a quality assured company, accredited to the British Standards: BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001.
Such accreditation confirms that systems are always in place to ensure our client receive a safe and efficient service.
Every project we undertake is personally supervised by one of our highly experienced Senior Management Team. Comprehensive Method Statements and Risk Assessments are supplied as a matter of course for each contract – at no extra cost! A full site survey – again at no extra charge – can also be provided if required
Over the years, Liftout has earned a reputation for safety, quality, service and value. A reputation which we believe is second to none in the industry – a reputation of which we are extremely proud.
We look forward to putting our experience to work for you.
Lift Out Ltd
Unit 9 / Landau Way,
Darent Industrial Park
“Your employees were dedicated, efficient, hard working, professional and friendly. They are both individually and collectively a credit to your company and strengthen your already excellent reputation in our experience.”
“Although he has a very busy schedule, Bill Lidsey has always been available to attend site meetings whenever necessary and is always available to give both us and our customers advice and guidance. A service he gives at no extra cost.”
Stannah Lifts Ltd
“Special thanks to Phil Lye and his colleagues for their co-operation, their attitude the problems they faced and the professional manner in which the work was carried out.”
“I would like to thank you for the excellent service given to the Museum by your company and i will not hesitate to recommend your services to any of my colleagues within the lift industry and building services sector.”
The National Museum of Science & Industry
Brett Lidsey confirms MRM seat for 2018 Renault UK Clio Cup
Liftouts’ Brett Lidsey has announced he will contest 2018’s Renault UK Clio Cup with the MRM Racing team.
Lidsey will compete in eight of the season’s nine events but will have to give Oulton Park’s rounds in June a miss as they clash with his marriage to fiancée Graziella.
Lidsey will be sponsored by Liftout Ltd, a company which specialises in the installation of industrial escalators and also heavy plant removal. He commented: “I have a terrific relationship with MRM – they are a team on the up and it’s nice to be with a team that is building for the future.
“I believe anything is possible in terms of results – qualifying is an area I’d like us to work on, but we showed in just three outings in 2017 that in a race situation we were able to make places and get in among the top ten.”